I am a mathematician currently postdocing (Assistant Research Professor is my title here) at the University of Connecticut. Currently I work with Jerzy Weyman. During my PhD at the University of Toronto, I was a member of the Homological Methods Seminar under the supervision of Ragnar-Olaf Buchweitz. This shaped my research interests: representation theory, commutative algebra, homological algebra etc. After Ragnar passed away, I started working with Graham Leuschke while staying officially as a graduate student at the University of Toronto under the supervision of Joel Kamnitzer. I am an organizer of UCGEN.
Trivial extension orders and dimension of singularity categories.
Preprint available upon request
QF-3 Orders over Cohen-Macaulay local rings.
Preprint available upon request
The cohomology annihilator of a curve singularity.
Journal of Algebra
My email address is
If you are a student please use your official university email address to email me.
It is possible that we met before.
You may be my classmate. I was:
- at Kadikoy Anadolu Lisesi between 2003 and 2008,
- at Bogazici Universitesi between 2008 and 2013,
- at University of Toronto since 2013.
You may be my villagemate. I was:
- at Nesin Mathematics Village for more than 20 weeks starting from Summer 2009.
You may be my talkmate. I gave a talk;
- at Syracuse University - Algebra Seminar (February 2018),
- at University of Utah - Commutative Algebra Seminar (April 2018),
- at Maurice Auslander International Conference (April 2018),
- at ICRA 2018 (August 2018),
- at University of Waterloo - Algebra Seminar (October 2018)
You may be my conferencemate. I was:
- at Route 81 Conference at Cornell University (September 2014),
- at Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference (April 2015),
- at Workshop on Geometric Algebra - Bridges Between Commutative Algebra, Noncommutative Geometry and Representation Theory at Fields Institute (July 2015) (Find me.),
- at Summer School on Koszul Duality in Bad Driburg (August 2015) (Find me.) ,
- at Route 81 Conference at Queens University (October 2015),
- at Antalya Algebra Days XVIII at Nesin Mathematics Village (May 2016),
- at GAeL XXIV at Nesin Mathematics Village (June 2016),
- at Graduate Summer School on Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry at Fields Institute (July 2016),
- at ICRA 2016 at Syracuse University (August 2016) (Find me.),
- at Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, University of Antwerp (September 2016) (Find me.),
- at Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference (April 2018).
- at ICRA 2018 in Prague (Find me.) (August 2018).
You may be my AdIMOMmate. I was:
You may be my studentmate. I was:
- an instructor for MAT137 in Fall 2018 in Mississauga Campus.
- a coordinator for MAT135 in Summer 2017 and Summer 2018 in St. George Campus.
- a coordinator for MAT224 in Fall 2017 and Summer 2019 in St. George Campus.
- an instructor for MAT223 in Winter 2018 in Mississauga Campus.
- a teaching assistant for MAT185, 188, 223, 224, 240, 247, 327 (UTSG); MATA31, 33 (UTSC); MAT392, 402 (UTM).
I have taught and TA'd A LOT OF courses in Toronto. There were two main reasons: I liked teaching and I couldn't live a healthy life with the graduate student funding in Toronto. I have written up a lot of notes and problem sets. The plan is to move everything to this webpage permanently. But for the time being please check my webpage at University of Toronto for these resources.
AdIMOM started in my bachelor apartment in Toronto as a small gathering of math grad students. Then, it became huge. You can check it out here.